Recognizing your hand’s shape is a skill that you can learn easily. You may ask the palm master to read your hand and see the hidden things for gaining insights into your true personality. While people tend to put their authentic selves out of sight, their palms cannot tell lies. Considered as the ‘tool of a person’s mind’, the hands have more sensitive connection to the brain than other parts of the body, as well as they can give away hidden secrets from your innermost being. Do you want to figure out who you are actually? Turn over your hands and take a look at the palm now!
Free Palm Reading from Oranum Psychics...!
The study of the shape of hand and fingers is known as ‘cheirognomy’. The hand shape has the relation with the hereditary influence of character and disposition of an individual. According to Cheiro, a famous Victorian palmist, the shape of your hand has seven major types:
- The elementary – the most primal shape with short fingers. With this hand shape, people tend to have a ‘bad’ temper and a little or no ambition in everything. They feel satisfied with their current needs and instincts.
- The psychic or idealistic – the beautiful and ethereal shape with long, narrow, and slender hand (long tapering fingers, pointed fingertips, and shaped nails). This type lives in a world of dreams and idealism.
- The philosophic or knotty hand – the long, angular, and fairly thin shape with long fingers. People with this ‘philosophic’ hand shape featuring square palm are wise, dignified, unpredicted, and wealthy.
- The square or useful hand – the dominant, square, and long well-shaped thumb standing out confidently. Everything about these hands is square (fingertips, wrists, nails, and bases). If you have this type of hand, you’re practical and orderly in most things you do; also, you’re good at making money.
- The conic or artistic type – the taping, graceful fingers that look so beautiful. People who possess these hands will love all forms of art. They can be a brilliant talker, and even the soul of a party.
- The spatulate or nervous active type – this hand shape is crooked and irregular with large tips (pads) at the ends of the fingers looked similar to the spatula. You’re quite impulsive, practical, rash in temper, and less impetuous when doing something.
- The mixed hand – if you have this type, you’re adaptable and versatile. The hand is a hybrid consisting of some hand categories, with a mixed variety of finger types. Despite different work and changes in circumstances, the Mixed can adapt and cope with anything.
However, when reading hands and palms, the palmist will limit the hand shapes to five primary shapes…each will correspond to the primary universal elements – Air, Fire, Water, Earth, and Etheric. So, how can your hand shape reveal who you are? Depending on your fingers’ length and shape, hand palm, as well as length and breadth of the top, the readers will tell you about the elemental characteristics of your hand. By interpreting the definitions used in divination, you’ll know yourself more.
If having any information about your hand’s shape, just ask us as you want.
Send this post to your friends: