It is believed that our Life line refers to the strength of our vitality, and provides an indication of how long we shall live. To be described as one of the most significant lines on our palm, we all possess this major line.
It is easy to realize that most of the other lines are interpreted in relation to this Life line. How to recognize the Life line? Generally, the line will start from the edge of the palm between the forefinger and the thumb, and then run across the middle of the palm, like an arc.
Markings on the line represent some important events, trials and tribulations, travels, success and triumph. From this line, we are totally able to read the potential in our life and even predict the future.
- Special markings on the Life line reveal specific events that occurred in our life. Often, the line will be split into 3 parts (representing youth, adult and old age) to help consider when these events occurred or can occur.
- The long and deep Life line indicates a long life full of health and vitality. In addition, a short, strong and deep line also symbolizes great vitality in our life cycle, and the capability of overcoming some health-related issues. However, when the line is short and shallow, our life can tend to be easily controlled by other people around us.
- Normally, extra lines are known as the vitality lines. It means that once our Life line is doubled or tripled, it suggests a wonderful vitality in our life, and bright forces around us.
- In case the line is straight, and also sticks close to the edge of our palm, this is indicative of a limited discovery of love and a highly cautious nature.
- A chained line shows several health-related problems, emotionally and physically. Those with allergies are apt to possess such line.
- A broken line symbolizes the sudden change in our life style, an illness or an accident.
- Some small lines across the Life line tend to show either danger or worry. However, a star represents some sort of crisis.
- A donut line refers to hospitalization as the result of any accident.
- A square on the line shows the protection at a time when we are really in need of someone. It can also mark a turning point in our life.
- The lines extending up and above this major line represents the capability of recovering from the tough circumstances.
To know more information about this article “Palm Reading Life Line”, you are able to write your concern down in the box here.
- life line palm reading chart