In palmistry or palm reading, it is really fascinating to observe the children lines on our hand. These lines are often found at the Mount of Mercury in the form of the vertical lines over the Marriage line. The truth is that the Children lines are as thin as hair, so it is impossible to decipher them with our naked eyes.
Consult this topic, and we will get the general representations of the positions and shapes of the Children lines on our palm:
- It is the myth that the number of the Children lines from the bracelet until the Life line will imply the number of kids in a one’s life.
- If the lines underneath the bracelet are all even number, then a female baby will be born first. On the other hand, in case the lines are all odd number, then a male baby shall be born first.
- The first line extending outside the hand above the Marriage line reveals the first kid, second indicates the second baby, and so forth.
- The bent line indicates a baby girl while the straight line denotes a baby boy.
- If the first bracelet tends to take a long turn, and then enter the palm, it represents unhappiness or a barrier related to our kid.
- In fact, the Children line appears more outstanding on the females’ hands, rather than the males’ ones.
- When the lines are clearly marked, it discloses the healthy and strong babies. On the contrary, if the lines are wavy and faint, the children tend to be weak.
- When there is a little island found in the first part of the Children line, this kid might be extremely delicate in his early life. However, in case the line is well marked further, the baby shall have a great health.
- If one line tends to be longer and well-marked than other remaining lines, one kid could be more significant and meaningful to the parents than others.
- The breaks or crosses in this line symbolize the death of the child or abortion.
- Once the Life line is apt to enclose the mount of Venus, and then shrink it, there will be the possibilities of harm or danger for the child.
- If these Children lines are clear and well-marked in a man’s hands, he will have a highly affectionate nature and love kids very much.
Don’t be backward to enter your ideas concerning the topic “Palm Reading Guide Children Line” in our contact textbox now.