Palmistry or Palm reading is known as the ancient art of astrology in which the lines and creases on one’s palm will be applied to foretell the future as well as deciphering his obvious and hidden personality traits. Although there are many controversies over the credibility and authenticity of Palmistry prophecies, this special art still draws a great amount of attention from both skeptics and believers alike. In some cases, it is also called Chiromancy.
On a day-to-day basis, a palmist will make use of the palm-reading chart to make her predictions. Actually, there are different schools of Chiromancy; thus, the method of interpretations will be different from each other. At the present time, there are 3 basic schools of Palmistry including Chinese, Indian and Greek palmistry. Want to get some common palm-reading basis? Don’t worry! The guide below will give us a hand!
Palm Reading Diagram and Its Glance At Mounts and Hands’ Shape
Believe it or not, the mounts on our palm should be paid much attention while foreseeing the future. In fact, these mounts are derived from Greek palmistry. What are mounts? They are simply the ‘mounts’ of the flesh underneath each finger. The following are their locations and interpretations:
- Mount of Venus (Situated underneath the thumb): Indicates love, artistic sense, and beauty.
- Mount of Jupiter (Situated below the forefinger): Indicates how we perceive the world, our accomplishments and ego.
- Mount of Saturn (Situated underneath the middle finger): Indicates hard work, practicality and patience.
- Mount of Mercury (Stayed at the base of the pinky): Indicates business skills, versatility and wit.
- Mount of Apollo (Below the ring finger): Indicates energy, compassion and creativity.
- Mount of the Moon or Luna Mount (Lain at the lower part forwards the end of our palm, underneath the thumb): Indicates creativity, shyness and passion.
Believe it or not, the hands’ shape is often the first thing that we notice. Based on the shape of our hand, we can have the Earth, Water, Fire or Air hand.<>
- The Earth Hand: Broad square palms and fingers with the rough skin
- Water Hand: Short oval-shaped palms with the long flexible conical fingers
- Fire Hand: Rectangular or square palms with the flushed or pink skin
- Air Hand: Square or rectangular palms, long fingers with the dry skin
In brief, though chiromancy can not be 100% accurate, and the charlatans may even use the old tricks to cheat the new seekers every day, we should appreciate the art of Palm reading as well as the way it may be applied to pick up the clues to accurately depict an individual including his characteristics, love life, career, etc.
Feel free to type all of your ideas referring to the article “Palm Reading Chart” in the form here for the rapid contact.
- hand reading chart