Actually, it is hard to deny the fact that marriage is always one of the significant aspects of life. Our life will not be complete without the presence of marriage. In Vedic culture, the purpose of marriage is to have good kids who can become the useful people to the society. However, in the modern lifestyle, marriage is known as the pleasure satisfying affair. In some cases, this can produce children who just crave for the personal and selfish comforts. It is supposed that whether an individual may enjoy the great material bliss or not can be early estimated from the present lines and mounts in the palm.
In general, the Marriage line can be found at the outer edge of our palm, underneath the pinky. Of course, there can be more than 1 Marriage line in our hand. At that time, the longer and more prominent line will symbolize the conjugal relationship. Here are the detailed interpretations of this line:
- If the Marriage line tends to be straight or even slightly curved towards the Heart line, we can enjoy the wonderful marital life. Our spouse might be supportive and caring.
- In case it tends to be highly curved towards our Heart line as though it is touching this line, our mate can suffer from some health-related issues that can mar our marriage.
- If there is an island or a circle symbol on it, it indicates the severe ill health to our spouse. In some cases, it is also a sign of divorce or separation from our partner because of the psychological mismatch.
- In case the marriage line has a break, we and our mate can live separately for a long time. At times, it also denotes the legal separation. In some cases, one of us can go abroad, and the other can live alone in the native location.
- When there is fork or split found in the beginning of our Marriage line, both we and our spouse can live separately after the marriage.
- Once there is fork or split seen at the end of the line, there might be a quarrel or dispute that leads both of us towards the separation. Normally, the dispute arises due to our foolishness or our partner’s foolishness.
Keep in mind that we only find the Children line if we have the Marriage line. At a result, no Marriage line, no Children line!
Have all of your inquiries referring to the topic “Palm Reading Chart – Marriage Line” answered by filling them in the form here for the rapid response!
- Marriage Line Palm Reading Chart
- fork at beginning of marriage line