What are the Children lines in our palm? Actually, the lines located at the mount of Mercury above the Marriage line and at the base of the thumb will be considered as the Children lines. However, these lines should be interpreted along with other features and lines on a hand in order to guess the possibility of having kids. This topic will help us get a better understanding of these Children lines.
Free Palm Reading from Oranum Psychics...!
- Believe it or not, the number of the lines from the bracelet until the Life line reveals the number of the babies in a person’s life.
- If the Children lines below the bracelet seem to be even in number, a female kid will be born first. On the other hand, if these lines seem to be odd in number, a male baby can be born first.
- The 1st line extending outside the hand above the Marriage line indicates the 1st child, the 2nd indicates the 2nd child, and so forth.
- While the bent Children lines refer to the female kids, the straight lines refer to the male babies.
- Once the 1st bracelet tends to take the long turn and enter our palm, it shows the unhappiness or obstacle relating to our children.
- In general, the Children lines on the women’s hands are likely to be more prominent than the ones on the men’s hands.
- The clearly marked lines denote healthy and strong kids while the faint and wavy lines denote the babies who are very weak.
- When a little island is found in the first part of the line, our child can be extremely delicate in his early life. Nevertheless, if the line tends to be well-marked, he will surely have a good health.
- If one Children line is well-marked and longer than the rest of the lines, one kid may be more significant to the parents than others.
- Any cross or break in this line symbolizes abortion or death of the baby.
- Once the Life line has a tendency to enclose the mount of Venus and then shrink it, there will be the possibilities of harm for our child.
- If these lines are highly well-marked as well as clear in the hands of a male, he shall possess the extremely affectionate nature and may love the children.
Be still curious to get more information about the article “Children Lines In Palmistry“? Feel free to interact with us any time by putting all of your questions in this available box.
Send this post to your friends: