Palmistry (also called chiromancy) with the meaning of palm reading is to learn one’s personalities, future, and even fortune by analyzing his/her hand. Have you ever wondered what the palm of your hand says about you? Each line of your palm indicates a specific aspect of your life, and each contains secrets that could tell a story about your future. With a guide to palmistry for beginners, we believe you can read your own hand or, at least, identify all the essential palm lines.
Palm reading can be fun and bring so much curiosity at the same time. It helps revealing something about yourself that you would never know. As you all know, the key to a successful palm reading is to read all the lines together accurately. Focus on both of your hands – the dominant hand is for the insight into your career life as well as how you present yourself to the world, while the other hand gives hints to help you examine your personal relationships, emotional struggles, and dreams. Have trouble making out the palm lines? Cup your hand slightly and read on:
In case you are trying to learn palmistry, the first thing you should know is to determine the four major lines in the palm, since these lines define an individual.
According to the Beginners’ Palmistry Guide, there are four important palm lines on your hand called the heart, the head, the life, and the fate. The heart line describes generally the emotions and perspective about love of a person, and also shows the state of their physical heart. The head line is all about the intellect of someone. The life line defines one’s way of living, telling if they are the energetic type or the cautious one. The fate line shows how much the individual is influenced by external factors. Once you can easily distinguish these major lines on each of your hand, you are able to get started on interpreting their meanings.
- The heart line begins on the left side of the hand and curves upward toward the index finger.
- The head line is often positioned below the heart line; it begins on the right side of your palm and ends in parallel with the ring finger.
- The life line starts on the right hand side near the edge (from the thumb) and ends near the wrist.
- The fate line intersects all the others; it is a vertical line running up the palm towards the base of the middle finger.
Besides the four major lines, there are also other lines which seem quite important in palm reading, such as the marriage line, the sun line, the children line, the money line, the intuition line, and the health line. If you are done with the palm lines, then continue doing the further research about the shapes of the palm, the mounts, and even the fingerprints. In fact, palmistry refers not only to the reading of lines but also the reading of many factors including fingers, fingernails, arms, etc.
Getting a guide to palmistry can provide you tips to discover your personality traits, your destiny as well as your future and beyond. Let’s figure out if there’s any area of life you need to work for more success.
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1829 8e9S8bsWl9Cy4cKhL5uU-oq2Ub_B5zACl9RUxOpaJkKCkzgRtjfEd6lX6PvL4cag 4fca66c4016fb13bb3ce14e38470193aa278bfc9&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1832 tzEVa3jPixLRxbXHSd7stm6nDOREEwxvNoYPpCJAvJ22rTkiDBaf1nYm0X9_GgCJ 6804bb09da93a7482bfd75c529f36e08c53f9888&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme